Tuesday 10 March 2009

Tippex at Crufts

I was really looking forward to being back at crufts again this time with Tippex.Unfortunately Ailish was very ill through Friday night so Dad stayed at home with the girls and Mum and I went on our own as we stayed in a travelodge near Birmingham Saturday night to make the very early start on Sunday less stressful. We had to be at the ring side at 8.30 to book in for a 9am start.As I walked the course I have to say I was disappointed because it was very flowing and fast.With Tippex being twelve in two weeks he's not as quick as he used to be and we tend to do better with the more complicated courses.We were last to run out of seventeen and my heart sank a little as I watched lots of the younger very fast dogs do some cracking clear rounds.However Tippex was fantastic and we came 5TH I was really pleased with him and I'm sure he enjoyed his day too.





2 comments:

nellie-bean's blog said...

Bless him. Well done to Ryan and Tippy too! Hx

Hooch and troops said...

Well done Ryan and Tippex...gr8 for such an OAP of the dog world!