Wednesday 5 September 2007

Tears at Trent Park

Wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do but decided that I should go. I wanted to say a special thank you to all my friends that gave me great comfort on the loss of our little Scribble. I did spend a lot of the day in tears and quite a few of you cried with me ,for those of you that met her knew what a special little pup she was. I did pass on your messages to Ryan and the girls and we are beginning to come to terms with it all now, THANK YOU.

Ink ran her best and won the grade 3-5 jumping and also along with my pairs partner Wendy Fassam with Bod we came 3rd in the Eukanuba mini /mixi .This was our first attempt as both dogs are just babies and have just started competing! Roll on next year!

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Well done with Ink - I saw your run and she really whizzed round!

Lorna x

Karen said...

yaa well done with Ink what a little star xx

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Nice that you had some good runs on a sad day :)